The Filipino Care Givers Charter
The purpose of our charter is to integrate and instill our philosophy of care with every Care Worker we introduce.
These are important principals to which every Filipino Care Giver subscribes so as to help those in need to thrive:
- Treat all those we care for as though they were our own family.
- Be adaptable, professional and reliable at all times.
- Communicate clearly in English so we know and understand our client's wishes and needs.
- Work hard, be patient and honest.
- Always take pleasure in providing help to those we care for.
- Maintain the dignity of those we are helping and ensure they feel safe in their own home.
- Make it possible for them to enjoy their community to the full and show they are never a burden.
- Always aim to make significant improvements to the wellbeing of all those we care for.
- Take humility, as well as empathy and joy with us at all times.
- Always show our highest respect and view it as our privilege to give our help in any way possible.