Help from hospital to home
Filipino Care Givers specialises in providing the highest standards of bespoke care.
That includes help for people, returning home after a hospital stay, with the transfer from hospital to home.
If needed, we attend discharge meetings and can provide physiotherapy when needed as well as other home care services to help and support recovery.
Our person-centred approach means we go the extra mile to tailor everything to your specific needs.
Creating a unique care package for your return home means you can be sure in the knowledge of having a Registered Manager and Care Support Worker who is qualified to meet your needs.
And, if you need it, you can have an HCPC Registered physiotherapist.
Delivering quality home care
The Filipino Care GIvers team specialises in creating personalised care plans, which are finely tuned to work for each individual’s potentially changing needs.
So, no matter whether you are looking for basic support after returning from hospital or have more complex care requirements, we know how to help.
We can even provide a personal care assistant, if required, when you are in hospital. For example, when there are staff shortages or insufficient care expertise where you are.
Years of experience in the healthcare sector has given us the know-how to provide superior post-operative and post-hospital care in the comfort of your own home.
- …no obligation initial assessments in your own home or hospital
- …help with your hospital to home transfers as part of our package
- …flexible packages for post-operative and post-hospital …discharge care
- …co-ordination of the multidisciplinary healthcare team including GP’s, District Nurses, Therapists, pharmacists etc
- …highly trained and compassionate Registered Managers and Carers, with specific expertise
- …regular supervisory and support home visits by Management
- …experts on hand to guide you through the process